Last year a friend invited me to a Nike event and she assured me that I would get my ass kicked (in the best way possible) by personal trainer Chase Weber. I was incredibly skeptical because I've trained with so many trainers that really didn't understand my needs or didn't push me hard enough. After the intense hour with Chase I asked him to be my personal trainer for 2 months to help push me and correct my form. Within those two months I saw my body transform, and my strength double. He's a great trainer for both men and women and really knew how to make me feel comfortable (incredibly respectful) and encouraged me to have more fun while training!
Today I asked Chase to share a quick universal (great for both men and women) arm set and he assured me that the workout below would leave anyone's arms feeling like jello at first, but would help build strength and definition.
1. Alternate Incline Dumbbell Curl. 4 sets, 12 Reps.
2. Triceps Pushdown. 4 sets, 12 Reps.
3. Resistance band curls. 21s. 4 sets, 21 Reps.
4. Push-Ups - Close Triceps Position. 4 sets, 12 Reps.
5. EZ-Bar Curl. 1 set, 100 Reps.
6. Plank hold 3 sets 45 seconds.
Contact Chase Weber Here.
By Michele Maturo