Finally reached my goal weight so now it's all about finessing the shape and perfecting my form!
For your physical enjoyment below I've provided a circuit workout that targets my problem areas (glutes & thighs) from my personal trainer Jasper Cajayon.
1. Warm up your hips with 5 min of cardio and or resistance band hip openers
2. Barbell glute bridge 2 x 15 (95lb)
3. Barbell glute bridge 2 x 15 (115lbs)
4. Barbell glute bridge 2 x 15 (135lbs)
5. Squats with resistance band doing 10 pulses per squat 3 x 10
6. Kettlebell sumo deadlift 4 x 15 reps (40-50lb or 24KG)
7. Lateral step ups with kick back 4 x 12-15 (20lb dumbbell)
8. Lateral lunge with curtsie lunge 4 x 10
9. Jump squats 4 x 15
10. Cable kick backs 4 x 15 (15lb)
Good luck walking tomorrow!
Follow Jasper for more workouts!
Post by Michele Maturo